On Field Support
Today, Global enterprises are challenged to establish the best method for keeping their Service Desk aligned with their enterprise technology and business strategy, anywhere in the world, at any time. The primary service desk needs of most organizations are to ensure faster responses to resolving end users issues with a personal touch and cost-effective services, which can be rapidly and efficiently implemented along with seamless ongoing delivery. ALFA SUPPORT service desk offerings range from automating existing IT service desks to implementing new tools, consolidating IT service desks, and incorporating web-enabled support. Our Global Service Desk and Field Support allows enterprises to improve user productivity and satisfaction, bringing continuous improvement in line with business requirements using support in multiple countries, time zones, and languages.
Our Global Delivery Network & Field Services thrives upon a robust partner ecosystem, which allows us to leverage global sourcing to provide remote and onsite support and improve the ratio of remote vs. onsite and provide consistent high-touch, high quality services.
Following are ALFA SUPPORT Field Support services capabilities:
Hardware maintenance for a wide variety of equipment
- Desktops and laptops
- Network devices
- Servers and storage systems
- Desktop build and test staging (Network)
- Deployment and project management
- Extended support options
- Remote deployment methodologies
- 5×8, 5×12, 7×12 or 7×24 support coverage
- 2 hour, 4 hour, 8 hour, or Next Business Day (NBD) resolution times
- Dedicated or dispatched staffing models, depending on requirements
Why ALFA SUPPORT?
- ALFA SUPPORT provides End-to-End Desktop & Network Life Cycle Management services
- ALFA SUPPORT is vendor agnostic
- Improve mix of remote and onsite support
- Deliver 65% of the desktop support remotely
- Reduce desk-side visits by 20-30% through helpdesk
- Reduce desk-side support costs by 10-15 % over the contract period
- Dedicated partner management team at key locations across the globe
ALFA SUPPORT provides a variety of on-site support services in many locations.
ALFA SUPPORT coverage is perfectly positioned to deliver complex multi-site projects such as national hardware and network rollouts, and delivering comprehensive IT support services to multi-branch organizations.
From national retail chains with after-hours on-site support coverage requirements, to travelling executives who want to know they’re only a phone call away from local onsite IT support, ALFA SUPPORT has the experience and the flexibility to deliver market leading support services to all multi branch organizations.
The map below shows our major coverage sites, however we are quickly expanding our service network based on customer demand.
Our Advantage:While we offer a range of support and maintenance plans and options, we specialize in the fixed price unlimited support offerings, whereby:
- 24×7 support available in all capital cities
- Next business day support
- Back to Back SLAs between Field Service and Service desk
- Hardware staging facilities in globally
- Integrated support service for multi-branch organizations or travelling executives